- KSD-1002 series of 3/4 (19mm) bimetal disc temperature controls from LT offers proven reliability in a moisture resistant sealed design. The snap action of the bimetal disc provides high-speed contact separation resulting in excellent life cycle characteristics at electrical loads up to 10 amps at 250VAC and 5 amps at 250VAC. The sealed design provides moisture resistance for moisture prone environments.
- A wide variety of terminal, lead wire and mounting configurations are available to provide maximum design flexibility.
- The KSD-10 is the most popular and widely applied temperature control in refrigeration applications such as defrost termination and ice cube maker control. It is also applied in a range of heat pump and air conditioning applications..
- Tube Mounting Several different tube mountings are available (see figures). These brackets
firmly attach the KSD-1002 to tubes ranging from 1/4” (Ф6.4mm) to 3/8” (Ф9.5mm) in diameter.
- No Mounting Bracket -- The KSD1008 may be specified without a mounting bracket.is available with a polyethylene cap or a phenolic centerpost which may be used for a customer''s bracket. The phenolic centerpost may be customized to meet unique requirements.
- Surface Mounting The surface mounting configuration (see figure ) positions the sensing element firmly against the surface to be monitored.
*Action characteristic: Single cutter,single throw (SPST),
*Electric rating : 250VAC@5A/250VAC@10A
*Insulation resistance : ≥100MΩ
*Action temperature range : -30℃～90℃
*Lead wire and temperature can be decided to Users requirements.
*Controls are 100% operation checked and dielectric tested.